Re: [microsound] popularity of new music

In a message dated 8/12/00 7:24:29 PM, ezueled@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I guess this applies to advertising, too, as long as the ads aren´t shown
every

single minute on every single channel. I just can´t take that, not even if

Oval´s made the soundtrack; I think I still like to choose when and where I

hear music, though I don´t think this constitutes purism. >>

what about muting the TV, turning on the closed captions, and playing your
own music? that's the way I watch television most of the time. it's the rare
TV program that demands one's full attention...

Jon
www.erstwhilerecords.com