blips gone pop

<< Perhaps I am not getting into the spirit of things. But there is just so
 much electro-minimalist stuff now that I'm starting to overdose. >>

No way brother, (or is it sista? sorry, I'm way out of loop, if ya know what
I mean). I'm not one of those freaks who quote's other brothers and sista's
all the time, so don't think I'm being like that, but Markus Popp once said
something like, "the only thing left undone in music is sabatoge..." I dunno
if he's talking about the Beastie Boys video, or like breaking into concerts,
radio waves, and who knows what else (the internet) and smashing the state
with your aural pleasures, weither it be blips and bleeps or death metal...
harharhar...

But since we're the elite individuals who watch over the blips and bleeps
scene with the eyes of a hawk, maybe we should take action, here's how: 1.
define the "greats" in the scene (plux quba comes to mind on my list, i
dunno) 2. define the modern hip-swingers (with the use of magazines like
"wire," and college top 10. lists in the US, and whoever is getting the most
press, this should be easy as pie) and 3. define the poseurs of the blips and
bleeps scene...

It'd be some work, but the results would make us all feel much better and
less confused when it comes to macking on the blip scene. I've also got some
other idea's, what about like blips and bleeps woodstock? And no, it wouldn't
be held in some club, but out in the middle of nowhere out on some fields, we
could camp for days with extended sets by the greats, just chill, and kick a
few back, and get crazy to the ambient craze... what do you say? any takers?

loves: christian jay sienkiewicz
p.s. anyone intrested in starting a blips and bleeps / hippy cassette commune
please give me a ring.