proofing text

<not proofread text>
although I agree that all text to be published should be proofread by
somone with an appropriate skillset, I don't think a foreign label should
be expected to have the same capacity for catching typos/bad grammar as an
english speaking label...
also, just because an idea may come packaged in typos and bad grammar, it
should not diminish the importance of that idea...
</not proofread text>
widdershins,
KIM

kim.cascone
sound designer...composer
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.anechoicmedia.com
microsound hotline server: microsound.dyn.dhs.org

"the smooth always posseses a greater power of deterritorialization than
the striated."
   - Deleuze & Guattari