Re: [microsound] oval for armani

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, richard chartier wrote:

> very odd combination....
> what is the demographic they are looking to lure i wonder : )

Funny, I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw the ad since I happen
to wear Armani's "Gio", which is what the ad is for, and I think it's a
very "tasteful" cologne. And I'm quite a fan of abstract (whatever that
means) electronic music. It kinda makes me like Armani more for making
such an absurd choice for background music in their commercial.

I guess Mr. Popp has good taste.

Andrei