Re: [microsound] visuals...

>      .on a similar note.. was thouroughly impressed by
> the videoclip to fennesz's traxdata.. and oval's
> textuell.. was wondering what other films /
> videoclips / m.media have stunned others.. and due to
> geographical isolation, where it may be possible to
> see / purchase such items online\

There aren´t that many microsound videos around, but Oval´s a safe bet
-- I´ve enjoyed both Do While (the greatest "ambient" piece ever?) and
SD2 very much, and the visuals really fit the music.

Also, what´s the name of the first Underworld video? Lots of flickering
black and white dots and lines etc. Quite old, and very, very
good/trippy.

(other videos that might not feet the topic 100% but that have made a
huge impression on me lately is UNKLE´s "Rabbit in your headlights"
(absolutely fantastic), any video by Radiohead, and videodirector Chris
Cunningham; I guess it´s difficult to use this kind of semi-narrative
imagery in for instance a club situation, but it would´ve been great if
it could have been done successfully (short film + music).)

/Ø/