Re: [microsound] The 'quest for newness'...

it's gotten to the point now, that(like on the idm list) all i have to do is
just erase all the messages that are responses to other messages, as they
will only be knee-jerk arguments and cute little quips that take up my
precious time and serve to only further convince me that this music's
fan-base is being encroached upon by raging dork-wads.
"potty tracks", indeed.
but this will only keep me from hearing of new releases that are mentioned in
the text of these superfluous posts, and that is not good.

please let's all keep it concise and informative, with perhaps the OCCASIONAL
quip and joke. the reply button is being horribly overused, and the arguments
about artistic integrity, napster, popularity, etc are almost all so
painfully obvious that i'd rather listen to the newest sasha and digweed than
read them for hours. now don't you agree?
let's get back to the well-written review, ok?  not all of us can sit in
front of the terminal for 8 hours a day.

dtar, and have a lovely couple of days.
random