Re: [microsound] ikeda dates

> Thanks alot for the info...The website is a bit difficult and doesn't tell
> you anything? I guess I should be able to read French better. Thanx again,

the website does indeed not tell anything about the event.  i found the
following at <http://www.tourism-montreal.org/1_0/1_4_19.htm> though
that's still not a lot of information...  there is, however, an email
address & phone number so you may want to contact them directly...  (&
share your findings!  :)

~~ snip ~~

September 1, 2000 - September 16, 2000
ELEKTRA 2000
Usine C
Metro: Beaudry
Phone: (514) 521-4493, Fax: (514) 521-3681
E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ELEKTRA is a multimedia festival of electronic arts, based around
electronic and techno music, that presents international and Québec?s
artists.

~ david