Re: [microsound] c-schulz & hajsch...quiet artworks

does anybody have any information about the label quiet artworks? I found the album quiet artworks 7, which I think is a split between ios smolders and no is e monocle, but I am unsure. a web page would be great.
regardless I love the name.
thanks for your time.
a.

perhaps not strictly microsound (hard to say w/o having heard it) but has
anyone listened to C-Schulz & Hajsch's new album on Sonig?  any opinions?

Not yet, but after the albums by C-Schulz on Extreme and PFN (of which Hajsch was one half) on Quiet Artworks, the new Sonig album is on top of my shopping list. Yes, reviews please!

PS - Those fond of the Novisad CD on Tomlab should look for the new Adlib
CD on (K-RAA-K)3 as behind both projects is in fact the same person,
deepening the hazy loops of his earlier record for a quiet and mysterious
descent into the unknown, as if one of the Zoviet-France albums of the
mid-1980s had been made on a haunted computer.  The price was a bit high
for 22 minutes of music, but time seems to expand while it is playing, and
already it is becoming one of my favorites of this year.