Re: [microsound] c-schulz & hajsch...quiet artworks

At 04:55 PM 8/28/00 +0000, duul _drv wrote:
does anybody have any information about the label quiet artworks? I found the album quiet artworks 7, which I think is a split between ios smolders and no is e monocle, but I am unsure. a web page would be great.
regardless I love the name.

As I recall very vaguely and perhaps inaccurately Quiet Artworks was run by Hajsch, released only vinyl, and mutated into the Urthona label after a few years, neither of these being currently active as far as I know. The LP by PFN (Hajsch and one other) entitled "Akasa / Fur Cleo" is a beautiful mixture of acoustic instruments and subtle electronic treatments, quite worthy of a search.

--Boundary_(ID_PhzV1iGZWfjkYCsCKHmwuA)