Re: [microsound] click-hop / Coil

> At 04:27 AM 8/30/00 -0400, Ranedown@xxxxxx wrote:
>>but i was wondering if anyone had any
>>suggestions about stuff i might not have heard of that borders on the
>>accessible but still edgy...

A lot of the Rather Interesting stuff may fit that bill - eg. the recent XXX
CD - or even the Flanger CD on n'tone.

As for Coil, I have to admit to wincing a bit at some of the "mystical"
lyrics which could be just as overly deterministic on a listener's approach
to the music as the "intellectual" writings of the other musicians
complained about.

But then again, I just had another listen to Love's Secret Domain and music
doesn't get much better than that. I'm curious to hear Musick vol.1.

Chris
--Boundary_(ID_PhzV1iGZWfjkYCsCKHmwuA)