Re: [microsound] autopoieses, random industries etc.

dear >sebastian meissner

one of your label mates (sort of), sony mao (ritornell 10-the tk entitled "the application of operational research") and i will be touring europe in october in support of my album (needle/nCryption)with>
collaborators komet, pbo, kim cascone, richard devine, and function.

we'll be joined (region by region) by phonem, komet, general magic, v/vm, frank metzger, starfish pool, anton price,
and others. as you described your set, i recognized that we are performing similarly and i thought it might be intersting to hook up on the tour. if you might be intersted in playing with us, i will send you our present intinerary.

we arrive in frankfurt on 04.10 and depart on 01.11.

best wishes,

needle__>