RE: Off-ICMC.PLANTATION

>>At 5:50 AM 2000/9/4, RhFriedl@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>> I dont wish Christoph Charles to organize a festival with more than 50
>>> musicians, most of them only arriving for the soundcheck - and than they
>>> should discuss first, who has to play in which room (:-)
>>
>>This kind of discussion is important, necessary, indispensable
>>in any event of any scale.

tumultuous applause gives way to rhythmic clapping.

RhFriedl@xxxxxxx = very `tense`
= _organizing events comme ca = 01 shortkut 2 m9nd aktivity++
+ in direkt opposizie avec the very `skope` of ICMC.
why not let the life forms self organize +?

for: ICMC bagatele = adore the plantation style system
they are operating. orchestra conductor.
[= the insekts in the garden superior]

= ICMC = ultra mort + 0+0 sans the artists.
much as any system = 0+0 sans life forms.
ultra mort + ultra mortal.

= 2 witness the marionettes call
for `grateful that this event was organized`
= 01 cause 4 permit someone to smile.
please do consult 01 publik garden + edukate your s.elves.
fortunately nature does not your thoughts oblige else
01 garden would negatively be.

= ICMC must be `grateful` if any entity must be `grateful` [keyword]
= the artists facilitating the event should \ must + NOT [keyword++]
bow to the korporat `curators` [this becomes 01 keyword aussi]
= the system > als.

01 d!zorgan!zaz!e = SUPERIOR.

`curators` + ICMC = GOD hence totally disposable.
jetzt = dze ze!t.  - dephlekting 1 of the marionettes` komments - "get a life".

friendly.nn.

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com