Re: [microsound] violence? authoritarianism?

With the possible exception of Chartier, I find these counter-productive
comments lacking in maturity. (is "patheticness" even a word?) If an
issue arises that an artist needs to verbalize, who are we to criticize
them? Let them speak and let us push the "delete" button, if we don't
want to hear it.
> --- richard chartier <chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >Reactions against violence and authoritarianism
> > >should not be qualified as "petty gripes", in any
> > context.

> > ??????
> > perhaps i missed something...																> Hu Bahsir wrote:
> not unless you missed his patheticness....
>
> Wow this is getting really really stupid.
> sorry but I can't help laughing before my computer.
> and Kurt gaines wrote:
>tra la la la la

Follow nature! Follow nature! As she works, so will I work!
http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.