Re: [microsound] Benhard Gunter starting place?

Gunnar Garness wrote:

> Where's a good place to start with Berhard Gunter's work?  I'm quite curious
> and I can't seem to find any sound samples to get my bearings.  Any
> suggestions as to specific discs or places to hear samples?

One of the not so obvious choices is his CD EP "For Henke", which I think is
one of the pieces by him I enjoy the most. It´s got his trademark near-silence,
but it´s interrupted and expanded by some incredible clangy,
bell-like/chain-like sounds that sometimes elevate the piece to a volume that´s
very unGünter-like. Very, very good.

(This mail has been sent in compliance with the "just here for the sounds". :-)

/Øivind/