Re: [microsound] Bernhard Gunter starting place?

I imagine that it's rather difficult to provide a sound sample (if you're
refering to the web) because of the subtlety of most of his work. I've
heard that he's not big on mp3's so that may not be an option. One of my
personal favorites is a more recent release called "Brown, Blue, Brown On
Blue (For Mark Rothko). If any, that might be one that someone might have
a sound bite for due to it being more "up front" in terms of volume, than
a lot of his other works. 					On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:35:06 -0500 "Gunnar