Re: [microsound] Benhard Gunter starting place?

At 08:35 PM 9/7/00 -0500, Gunnar Garness wrote:
Where's a good place to start with Berhard Gunter's work?  I'm quite curious
and I can't seem to find any sound samples to get my bearings.  Any
suggestions as to specific discs or places to hear samples?

The two most recent of his releases on Trente Oiseaux, "Brown, Blue, Brown on Blue (for Mark Rothko)" and "Time, Dreaming Itself" are stunningly beautiful and beyond their quietness rather indescribable.

By the way, given Gunter's stated admiration of Morton Feldman and Luigi Nono, I am interested to read any recommendations for Nono's works.

joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boxman studies label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/