Re: [microsound] Westerkamp (was: electronic improv)

the thing that caught me by surprise WAS the use of voice, not normally
something I find compelling ..but I found myself lost in not only the clicking
of the barnacles, but W's voice is very reassuring, it's warm, like the
sounds,
I found myself smiling, quite humorous in places...

....but as usual, somebody's treasure is another's trash..and vice versa...

I've been listening to a few of the empreintes DIGITALes releases lately...

ROBERT NORMANDEAU 'Lieux Inouïs'
JACQUES TREMBLAY 	 'Alibi'

Both of the above I really enjoyed...

paul