Re: [microsound] fashion statement + C-Schulz + Don't Dolby

>And finally, I listened for the first time in months to the CD by Don't
>Dolby last night and was again quite impressed with the wonders of this
>album, leading me to wonder if its creator has been up to anything else
>more recently.  Any clues?
>
>joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>boxman studies label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/

It's rumoured that some of Mouse On Mars is involved in Don't Dolby, but as
far as I know it should be a nickname for just one person called Tim Elzer.
On their label Gefriem there's another interesting album (CD or LP) by
Blutsiphon titled "Tammus" (funny & cranky electronics a la a-Musik), maybe
it's the same person...
Ciao,
nicola

NICOLA CATALANO