concert series > german / french / luxembourg triangle

bongiorno
for all of you living in the saarlorlux area -

this year we started kurs_musik, a series dedicated to our beloved genre of
e.music

@ vhs zentrum am schloss, saarbruecken, germany

in june we had dat politics and auch as a formidable opener. now there are
two more concerts to follow in october.

kurs_musik 02 > october 11th, 21.00 with

SIGMA EDITIONS

[vladislav delay..minit..parmentier..david haines..wolfgang brauneis]

and

kurs_musik 03 > october 26th, 21.00 with

sony_mao and needle [beta bodega | rice and beans | ritornell]
full swing [orthlorng musork | ritornell | fällt publishing]

for further information contact me off list via mathieu@xxxxxxxxxxx

- stephan

-> stephan mathieu
-> www.bitsteam.de