clonk - friday october 13, 2000 10pm -

577 king street west (toronto, canada)
djs: <<machine>>, task, cavity (aka ryan daum), ether mann
spatial/visual: patricia rodriguez and andries boekelman
http://www.techno.ca/clonk
clonk@xxxxxxxxx
clonk mailing list:
clonk-request@xxxxxxxxx
"subscribe" in the body of the message

this month the clonk focus will be honing in on the sounds
of brighton (uk) and other similar techno abstractions.
we have wanted to do a night dedicated to some of the more
freeform techno stylings since our inception, and this is it.
our guest djs this month will be: st. catharines recording artist
<<machine>> who has released music both on pornohouse recordings and
mono records, task of the wabi collective, cavity (aka ryan daum), and
clonk resident ether mann.
once again the evenings visuals will be provided by invited artists:
patricia rodriguez and andries boekelman.

we would also like to thank last months artists: dan lui (aka
rainfeild), gerald (aka matrix), sabrina and sara scruton, as well as
you for your continued support of clonk.

clonk
neil and greg
--

Neil Wiernik