Stilluppsteypa/TV Pow US tour

I think I posted this here a few weeks ago, but now that it's coming up, I
wanted to remind people about it.

Stilluppsteypa and TV Pow are both laptop trios, from Iceland and Chicago,
respectively.  Stilluppsteypa have recorded for Ritornell, meme and Fire
Inc., and have a collaborative project with Sonic Youth in the works. TV Pow
have recorded for BOXmedia and Gentle Giant, as well as touring extensively
in Japan, playing with such musicians as Otomo Yoshihide, Taku Sugimoto and
Toshimaru Nakamura. They'll be releasing a collaborative CD on Erstwhile in
early 2001.

October 30, New York, NY @ Tonic  -  www.tonicnyc.com

October 31, New York @ Bard College

November 1, Washington DC @ Museum Of Contemporary Art DC w/87 Central