pierre henry

I know almost nothing about the man's work, but I've
been looking at the "Mix 1.0" box set and it contains
at least one composition ("Apocalypse de Jean") that
comes highly recommended.  There's also, apparently, a
William Orbit remix (?!) of another composition on one
of the CDs, but the original (?) comp. is not
included.  Can anyone recommend this, or any other
Henry recorded work for me?  Please respond privately
if this isn't of [micro]-interest.

Thanks in advance, as always,

----s

NP: TULPAS (co-workers are becoming distressed)