re: [microsound] Subject: Sprawl Sigma Special, London

> As a Kiwi, blind nationalism says let's call them a New Zealand label. :-
> )
> I guess it's Dutch insofar as the guy who seems to be running the show is
> in Holland.
>
> Have many people heard that Kemikosi (sp?) 12" they put out? More Vlad
> Delay stuff under a different name, and really tasty. Has there been
> anything since?

dion workman (+ rosy palane = parmentier) who takes care of most things
lives in rotterdam.
i think his cd with rohan thomas entitled 'k.' (sigma006), the 'cc/bb' 12"
by minit (008) and 'emo' cd by david haines (009) should be out now.
-> www.sigmaeditions.com

out now :::: va. invalidObject series. -> www.fallt.com
	         stephan mathieu. wurmloch variationen. -> ritornell
             full swing. 11.55.330. -> orthlorng musork
out soon ::: full swing. edits. 5x 10". -> orthlorng musork
             full swing. frequency lib. -> ferric