Re: [microsound] Subject: Sprawl Sigma Special, London

>has anyone heard that live mini CD by Rosy palane + Fennesz on synaesthesia
>(i'm not even sure if it's a real label because it's their first ref)----?
>it's really surprizing- beautiful ambiant soundscapes with typical fennesz
>harsh textures on top. Really pleasant.....

Some textures from the second track remind me of Badalamenti... it has that
gentle noise Fennesz style: keeping it #easy# yet still interesting. He
seems to usually reprocess live some elements you can hear on 'studio
records (seek the detroit live mp3);  you recognise familiar little
fragments. i think it's a nice way to play live/make a link to the records
(which is not this common with this music), cause these fragments only
resurface casually. I wonder what Parmentier usually sound like... Beautiful
tiny jewel case, although pretty delicate to handle: i already broke mine
(aren't cds meant to be treaten roughly in the first place ? ; ).

i found this Fenn O' Berg mp3 live @ Sonar, does anybody know if there has
been a cd release of sonar live sets or is it just a bootleg ?

(no brute, really)