Re: [microsound] SPAMtron

At 10:34 PM 11/16/2000 -0500, you wrote:
I will post this only one more time a month from now. I have just started a
new list at egroups called 'spamtron'. If you are interested in IDM, Electro
acoustic music, breakcore/drill'n'bass etc., electro, ambient, and any and
all kinds of electronic and 'avant-guard' music and multi-media arts...

geez, the list's scope is a little restrictive don't you think? how about opening it up a little! ;)

sc