Re: [microsound] re: sigma et al.

At 18:28 18/11/00 +1300, Greg Godwin wrote:

Hey Michael, hows things... good to see you on this list too, any other kiwi's here? write me.

Hi back atcha Greg. :-)

Re: Sigma stuffs, a friend of mine attended and said that he who must've been Dion was too drunk to play or something, so what they got was a Rosy Parlane gig.. he said it was more noisy, confrontational and interesting than Minit. He also said Minit were tranquil and beautiful, so maybe he's covering all bases. ;-)

Must've been quite a different scene from your average Sprawl night, I would think.

Michael

-+-
 Involve Records
 http://involve.co.nz