Re: [microsound] max for pc

From: Michal Seta <mis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> in the meantime you can run either pd (windoze and/or linux...  linux
> strongly reoccomended) or jMax (linux only as far as I know).

unless it's been recently updated (?) pd will only run under NT,
unfortunately not on windows (or at least not to any usable degree)...try
these...(tho' if you're running windows you probably already have...)
www.audiomulch.com
 www.crusher-x.de
http://hem.passagen.se/rasmuse/Granny.htm
http://nosuch.com/keykit/            (linux also)

> And there was this other software by this guy from the Netherlands,

you perhaps mean CPS?
http://www.bonneville.nl/cps/
anyone tried this out?

Cheers