chill....Re: [microsound] Re: fennesz & pita creative?

er...
yes, it's the artist not the software is ULTIMATELY responsible for the
output....however.... one thing to keep in mind is a lot of this would not be
possible without those who wrote the code!  just as many geetar rockers thank Les
Paul, equally we must also give props to likes of Tom Erbe, Akira Rabelais, David
Zicarelli, Marco Pranger , Alberto Ricci, Michael Norris... and all the others....
without their excellant coding  this would not be possible.
best,
pH