From: Michal Seta [mailto:mis@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 November 2000 05:33
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] max for pc

in the meantime you can run either pd (windoze and/or linux...  linux
strongly reoccomended) or jMax (linux only as far as I know).

And there was this other software by this guy from the Netherlands, I
don't recall what it's called but it uses similar "programming"
paradigm as max/pd/jmax.  There's a limited version you can download
for free and there's a fee for a full working version.  If I recall
well it's slightly cheaper than max.  Windoze only, I think.  email me
if you want me to dig the details out.

../MiS

M  I  C  H  A  L
                       S  E  T  A