Re: [microsound] pita, fennesz. . . Patches in general

>  *why*?  do i need to understand granular
> synthesis in order to use it?

euh...  it will help if you want to use it to your advantage.

  do i need to follow a luthery class to
> understand the guitar?

No.  But knowing the physical and acoustical properties of the
instrument you will end up writing better for it.  I don't mean better
music.  I mean, you will make better choices in terms of use of
registers, playing techniques and the such.  Also, hopefully you will
make it more playable.

../MiS

M  I  C  H  A  L
                       S  E  T  A