Re: [microsound] Luc Ferrari

I'm right now sitting and listening to Luc Ferrari's "La tete et queue du
dragon" from the Vintage volts comp cd....the extremely high level of
organisation as well as the incredible quality of the sounds themselves
make for some really extraordinary listening. I definitely recomend it to
anyone interested in revisiting some musique concrete from 59/60. Amazing
how well it's aged, something we should all take pains to keep in mind as
we work on our own music.
Does anyone have any info about Ferrari's specific methods and sound
sources, or any anecdotal info about this piece in particular?
Does anyone know of any good books that deal with this important moment in
music history? There seems to be a real dearth of written info out there
about this stuff....sure, I've visited all the Ferrari/concrete/grm sites,
but I'd like more info.

Cheers

igy2k

inainaianaaininainaainaaiinaainainaainaiaianai
guriehrtgihetghguhgrehuiertgetuhrtgiuertgegihr
eyageyryrgeagagayeryegryeegeggeggaaagaggerygey