Re: [microsound]

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:35:36 -0500 (EST) Ian Guthrie Yeager
<iyeager@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In all seriousness, I'd like to know who some of those technicians
> were at
> the WDR studios....I think they'd make great subjects for
> interviews. I
> have a feeling that a lot of important accomplishments which belong
> them got swallowed alive by the messianic/titanic ego of
> Stockhausen.
> I know I've already bitched about the lack of info re: early e
> music, but
> it's definitely something that needs to be addressed, eh?
Check out the Cologne WDR release on BVHaast: Herbert Eimert, Robert
Beyer, Karel Goeyvaerts, Paul Gredinger, G. M. Koenig, Henri Pousseur,
Bengt Hambraeus, Franco Evangelisti, Gyorgi Ligeti, Gishelher Kiebe, and
Herbert Brun. Hey, no Stocky! The recordings are from 1952 to '58 and
there's a booklet of info.

Dale Lloyd - Like Ulysses is now available.
http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html
New release by DASL - Zen Tread now available
http://overheard.homestead.com/zenT.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.