Re: [microsound] lag tunes ?

i have been working on a rather primitive shareware program "Goldwave"
i had a track approx.  5 minutes in length, i went to save, my computer
gave me an error, so the save failed i got pisse and turned off my
computer.  this afternoon working again at the computer i notice the file
that i had attempted to save and (i thought) failed, was sitting in its
folder.  i opened it up to find one hundred and fortry minutes of static
and tones!!  the file is only taking up about 50 mgb, and is opened as a
pcm file,
but i can only open it through "Goldwave"
it iss pretty amazing, and i am wondering if my original 5 minute file
(stretched waaaay out an completely screwed up) is the source material
for this new collaberation between my computer and i!
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.