chicks on speed

i got "the re-releases of the un-releases"...  hard to tell how good
this album is, because it would be complete trash by most people's
standards, they way some shrug at kid 606's _don't sweat the technics_
perhaps...  maybe the production plays a big role in this (the usual
mego crew) but the concept itself does make it work.  the music itself
is raw & fairly minimal, usually unmelodic.  i suppose it's one of those
things you like not for what they do, but for what they don't do.  like
cheese out, or slow down, or be boring.  it's actually physically
enthralling & quite brilliant all at once.  i guess you could see it as
the punk cousin of potuznik's _concorde+_ (especially since it features
the same producers!).

anyway, my question is: is _will save us all_ worth getting now?  i hear
it has most of the same songs on it.

~ david

np: nothing, but _mind your own business_ is repeating nonstop in my
head.  argh!