Re: [microsound] chicks on speed

" ... will save us all" is a brilliant record, much better and more coherent than "unreleases", which I enjoyed but really had too much filler.

But it's true that the two discs share a lot of tracks: most of the really good tracks on "will save us all" also turn up on "Unreleases"

And there's lotsa covers.. almost half the disc, maybe?

If nothing else "..will save us all" is the closest thing to a Mego (related) pop record you're ever going to see. That alone makes it worth it for me.

gin