Re: [microsound] metta + q

....not at all. I think spirituality is a grand topic for this list,
especially since microsound is as much about the composer's experience as the
audience's...
my comment was only referring to the notion of spirituality as a moral
program as opposed to the whole spiritual spectrum of a person...Electronic
music in particular seems to have an ironic wrestling match with spiritual
ideas perhaps because of all the machines and abstract distance of the
computer as a tool...