(One of many possible...) Top Ten (s)

Dear All,

I love reading these top ten playlists, it's so nice to see what's spinning
on other peoples HD/CDs/etc. More importantly, they sometimes point you down
new musical avenues you'd perhaps never consider (e.g. thank you Pita for
turning me on to the charms of Madonna's 'Music', which has literally been
playing on repeat since I got it two days ago...).

So without further ado, and in no particular order:

Stephan Mathieu | Gigue Live @ A-Musik [Unreleased CDR]
Fenn O'Berg | The Magic Sound of Fenn O'Berg [Mego]
Akira Rabelais | Eisotrophobia [Unreleased CDR]
Public Enemy | It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back [Def Jam]
Madonna | Music [Maverick]
Tone Language | Patience is the Key [Korm Plastics]
Gastr del Sol | Upgrade & Afterlife [Drag City]
Fon | Fakt [W3RK2EUG]
Pimmon | Assembler [Fallt]
Thomas Lehn & Marcus Schmickler | Bart [Erstwhile]

To anyone and everyone who's supported us over the last year, thank you;
your geneorisity and willingness to give never fails to amaze me. To anyone
who's (still) waiting for the 'hard copy' edition of the 'invalidObject
Series', thanks for your patience, artwork is now f i n a l l y finished
(thanks Angela @ Kitty Yo/Ritornell/etc. for your help on this), things are
looking nice and it WILL be worth the extra wait.

Finally, I hope everyone has a relaxing Christmas, see you all fresh and
revitalised in the new year.

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx