caps & !!!!'s

I posted the quote from an earlier email to the list from David Turgeon (in
caps and !!!'s) along with a snip from the Wire list that a friend of mine
forwarded me...it was just such a contrast that I thought I'd post it to
the list...I should have contextualized the first part though because a
couple of friends wrote (thinking the first part was by me) to ask me if I
was feeling OK...I assure you I am fine and I just hit the 'enter' key
without double checking how it would read in email...sorry about that!
as for being inhuman: I am much more interested in ideas and abstractions
than emotional content in music...my goal is to focus on ideas (thereby
stripping away emotion) until my work has as much emotion as a calculus
textbook...
widdershins,
KIM