Re: [microsound] cover art (was: microsound future)

(Sort of on-topic)
I noticed that the Burnt Friedman compiled Deutscher Funk 2 (on Caipirinha)
bears cover art/design by Taylor Deupree. Any other microsounders
infiltrating the world of graphics/design?

An awful lot of microsounders are into graphics as well, it seems. I make a living doing graphic design (if you can call THAT a living... obligatory laugh), and I think perhaps Mr. Dupree does a well. I think a lot of people who are doing design on computers found it easy to work on music this way too... plus there seem to be a high percentage of multi-media artists in this area.

--
listen here... http://www.foundrysite.com/audio