Re: [microsound] dreaming of an 80s burnt cover

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:49:42 -0600 (CST) Phonaut
<njurcin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> i meant
> 	to comment on the the fact that occasionally i have dreams
> of
> 	really interesting remix tracks myself (everyday events and
> 	activities often show up in dreams after all) and was
> wondering if
> 	any musicians on the list have tried to accurately reproduce
> 	such occurences on music they've recorded/released??

 No remixes, but I've had musical dream experiences that carried over to
the "waking" state. Also having deja vu while composing is interesting.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.