Re: [microsound] nord micromodular

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Taylor" <kung.funk@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Although there is an app called Midimod which can do this type of thing.
> Cant find a url right now though....

Anyone want to point me in the right direction for this?  I did a google
search for "midimod";  it resulted in numerous links to a program by the
same name which is designed to convert Amiga MOD tracker format to MIDI.
Apparently not what I'm looking for (at the moment).  Did someone else
mention a pseudo-random Nord patch generator, or was that only a dream?

Greetings to the Nord Modular list (I'm new;  this is cross-emailed to the
microsound list also).