Re: [microsound] Reaktor PC vs. Mac was: Re: [microsound] Re: max/msp for pc

> And take a look at those silvery, wide-screen G4 Powerbooks...wow, wow,
wow!

> http://www.apple.com/powerbook/
>
> Apple still know what they´re doing.  :)
>
> OK, I´ll stop fetishising (?).
>
> /Øivind/

I can see laptop musicians the world over jumping off tall buildings now
despairing in the knowledge that they still have black-plastic cased
machines in this titanium frame world. i can imagine them having to sit at
the back of buses or at the very least vacate their seat for Titaniums.

also titanium scratches, so watch out when you use your powerbook to make
your sandwiches in the morning.

nice looking computer though eh? keep those industrial designers happy...