Re: [microsound] autechre/richard devine

> Godman you fucking lamer retards. if you cant say something help full, why
> dont you just keep your shitty opinions to your self
> aahaha...i hope i did not offend any one, im just adding flame to the
fire.
> flame me on mother fucker, but i insist on finding out autechre music
> techniques

Autechre would be difficult to copy all that well. They do have quite a
selection of rare hardware synthesizers which are used. I'm assuming they
have some specific .custom plugins for Max/Msp too.
and 'what' Autechre are you trying to emulate? they seem to be quite
different with each successive release.