Re: [microsound] its hot

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:05:12 -0600 "estevan carlos"
<diablatomica@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> overcast is great for weather/climate induced music as well.  i've
> made a
> number of pieces throughout those circumstances.

I live in Seattle, which is known for it's mythical rain. The truth is
that it doesn't rain any more than a lot of other cities. I wish it
would. I'm a bit of a storm head. Besides, I get a lot more sound work
done when it's overcast outside. When it's sunny outside and I stay in,
for some reason I feel guilty that I'm not out doing something. Is that
societal conditioning, or what?
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.