Re: [microsound] are any of us painters?

Hi Eloy

I think in Australia we are lucky, cause the Vaio PCG- XE17 comes standard
with a cdrw (internal), 800Mhz, 850 Mhz next month apparently  128 ram 14"
screen  etc,also comes with ,in port form, digital sound out, line out /line
in  usb, video in . out etc

I dont really care too much about if something is one inch thick, i just
want to play/write music

I dont know why Mac are using a lesser Vaio to compare the Merc with, maybe
i do?

Anyway this is NOT a Mac versus PC again, as i like both and both really are
much the same bar OS now days and even they will be merging in the future so
I hear.....

ross