[ann] groovylab.com | onsundaymornings edition02

Dear Friends.:

on sunday mornings edition 02 is now out:

http://groovylab.com/sundays

on sunday mornings, bringing you hot and cold and fruity
digital works, sounds, movies, graphics and lots and lots
of love.

___________________________________

    on sunday mornings edition 02
    hanging garden by Julio d'Escrivan
    http://groovylab.com/sundays

    from Julio:

    "For osm I compiled four pieces that are part of my work 'hanging
    garden', they are vegetable-sound formations that slowly grow and
    interlace indefinitely, comping with deep iterations from the
    'new volga boatmen deeper than that men's choir'."

    from Eloy:

    "... it's beautiful ambient, baby..."

    four pieces: bebe, deb, bala and gar.

___________________________________

Edition 01 by Juno was a huge and unexpected success with over
400 visits and 200 downloads on the first day. Thank you all
for your support.

Big shout to surfstation for linking to us:
http://www.surfstation.lu/

ideas.suggestions.love.hate:
onsundaymornings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

very open for submissions