Re: [microsound] Re:autechre/richard devine//techniques

> *im chiling to lip switch, can someone suggest a similar sounding artist,
> tried ryoji ikeda, but he is too monotonous sometimes

Cristian Vogel's 'Rescate 137' might work for you, lots of swiggly DSP, but
less focus and detail. Kid606 and Datach'i are very cut up, but the
Schematic crew will likely be worthwhile. Didn't I just recommend these same
people somewhere else? Man, I need new records.

Cheers,
Nirav
AIM: Icefactory37
--
OnNow- Aerial M- s/t
"Don't try to make me consistent. I am learning all the time."  - R.