Re: [microsound] empreintes... + gobeil

On 19/01/01 14:15, david turgeon said in living color:

> by the way re: gilles gobeil...
>
> has anyone heard "le contrat", the piece he wrote with rené lussier (who
> plays guitar & daxophone) & which they performed a few times (seen it
> twice, first in montréal & then at the victoriaville festival)?  it's
> based on goethe's 'faust', & it turns out to be an insanely complex &
> thrilling run through strokes of an unapologetically broad palette of
> sound; all in all, one of the most awesome (awe-inspiring, if you will)
> music i've ever heard.  i heard through the grapevine that it is going
> to be released on cd by (guess who) empreintes digitales (though it is
> unsure when) & i can only recommend it.

I haven't heard the piece but I've heard about it. I

I guess it could be released with the piece I was talking about -- an entire
album of electroacoustic + guitar, maybe? If that's the case, this could
shape up to a fantastic CD.

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - gollum@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west