From: Andreas Tilliander [mailto:andreas.tilliander@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 12:19 AM
To: 'microsound'
Subject: RE: [microsound] mikael stavöstrand

stavöstrands next record will be released by force inc in march. it´s even
better than the last one, an upcoming classic!
yes, we´re also working on a record together, but i think it will be on cd
instead. my next release is on mille plateaux, an album called "ljud", this
one will also be out in march. and we´re both appearing on the forthcoming
clicks and cuts 2.

andreas tilliander
mokira
komp