Re: [microsound] my ex-girlfriend hates microsound

Just a funny little thing, I played a track i have spent some time crafting
for my now ex-girl-friend, the music is composed of all sounds i created
using turbo synth and max, she hated it. So I made a drum and bass track
with rebirth and she loved that, needless to say she dumped me the next day.
so i really dont know if microsound is all to good for promtoing a better
sex life. And I really perfer the fun and process of creating microsound
stuff to techno, plus i suck at techno. but i really miss sex. hum.

-scott a

side note....

someone once emailed taylor deupree and told him that the SPEC. cd by taylor and me was
"great make out music"

hmmmm....
i would imagine it brightly lit by flourescent light fixtures....

: )
richard

-- r i c h a r d c h a r t i e r soundwork . visualwork . designwork .

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OUT NOW
series [LINE, usa] CD  http://www.12k.com
"sent" on VARIIOUS comp [intransitive, usa] 2CD

OUT SOON
"untitled60sec" on Computer Music Journal comp (CMJ) CD, jan 2001
typeof [fallt, ireland] 3" CD, winter 2000 http://www.fallt.com/invalidObject/typeof
"herein, then" on .00. comp [fylkingen records, sweden] CD, feb 2001
Layeral Intersect #2: imperception (mix by kim cascone) [deadtech/anechoic, usa] 3" CD, feb 2001
"010101" on "between two points" comp [12k/LINE, usa] 2CD, march 2001
"filer" on "clicks and cuts 2" comp [mille plateaux, germany] 2CD, april 2001
TBA [trente oiseaux, germany] CD, june 2001

LIVE. Lovebytes (sheffield, uk) march 2001 http://www.lovebytes.org.uk